Gulf Syngear 75W-90: Gulf Syngear series are fully synthetic thermally stable total driveline gear lubricants designed to meet the demanding requirements of light duty and heavy duty commercial vehicles and off-highway equipment operating in most severe operating conditions.
Features & Benefits – Gulf Syngear 75W-90
- Unique additive technology allows the use of a single lubricant in rear axles, synchronised and nonsynchronised manual transmissions and therefore helps in rationalisation of products.
- Exceptional thermo-oxidative stability and load bearing characteristics help in extending the life of the driveline components and the oil.
- Effective rust and corrosion protection, especially to copper and its alloys reduces wear, extends synchroniser life and improves shifting performance
- Outstanding low temperature fluidity reduces wear at start up and provides smoother shifting at low ambient temperatures
- Exceptional shear stability helps in retaining viscosity and film strength to protect against wear even under severe operating conditions
- Superior frictional properties provide improved fuel economy and smoother shiftability.
- Rear axles, synchronised and non-synchronised manual transmissions requiring single lubricant
- Drivetrains requiring oils meeting MAN M 3343 Type S or Scania STO 2:0 A FS, STO 1:1 G (75W-90) and STO 2:0 A (75W-140)
- On-road and Off-highway transmission applications requiring lubricants meeting any of these specs :
- API GL-5
- API MT-1
- SAE J 2360
- Mack GO-J
- MIL-L-2105 D
- Not recommended for automatic transmissions and limited-slip differentials
Find the right oil for your car here