Gulf Syngear 75W-140; Gulf Syngear series are fully synthetic thermally stable total driveline gear lubricants designed to meet the demanding requirements of light duty and heavy duty commercial vehicles and off-highway equipment operating in most severe operating conditions.
These are blended from synthetic base fluids and advanced technology additive system to provide unmatched protection for extended durability of driveline components.
These oils possess outstanding load-carrying capability and high viscosity index to provide effective lubrication in applications encountering high-speed/shock load and low-speed/high torque conditions and wide temperature ranges.
These oils possess excellent low temperature fluidity and offer improved fuel economy.
Features & Benefits- Gulf Syngear 75W-140
- Unique additive technology allows the use of a single lubricant in rear axles, synchronised and non-synchronised manual transmissions and therefore helps in rationalisation of products.
- Exceptional thermo-oxidative stability and load bearing characteristics help in extending the life of the driveline components and the oil.
- Effective rust and corrosion protection, especially to copper and its alloys reduces wear, extends synchroniser life and improves shifting performance
- Outstanding low temperature fluidity reduces wear at start up and provides smoother shifting at low ambient temperatures
- Exceptional shear stability helps in retaining viscosity and film strength to protect against wear even under severe operating conditions
- Superior frictional properties provide improved fuel economy and smoother shiftability.
- Rear axles, synchronised and non-synchronised manual transmissions requiring single lubricant
- Drivetrains requiring oils meeting MAN M 3343 Type S or Scania STO 2:0 A FS, STO 1:1 G (75W-90) and
STO 2:0 A (75W-140)
- On-road and Off-highway transmission applications requiring lubricants meeting any of these specs :
- API GL-5
- API MT-1
- SAE J 2360
- Mack GO-J
- MIL-L-2105 D
- Not recommended for automatic transmissions and limited-slip differentials
Find the right oil for your car here