- Gulf Supreme Duty ULE 15W-40: Gulf Supreme Duty ULE is a premium performance heavy duty diesel engine oil specially developed for use in ultra low emission engines meeting the latest US and European emission standards.
- This oil addresses the unique needs of the latest engines and enhances the life of exhaust after treatment devices.
- It is formulated with state-of-the-art additive technology and severely hydro-processed base oils to provide excellent performance and overall protection having a potential to offer extended drain intervals.
- It meets the performance requirements of API CK-4 and ACEA E9 service categories.
- It is also backward compatible for the use in older engines requiring API CJ-4 and below quality oils.Features & Benefits – Gulf Supreme Duty ULE 15W-40
- Outstanding thermal and oxidative stability reduces low-temperature sludge build-up, high temperature deposits and oil thickening
- Excellent soot handling capability minimises soot related viscosity increase and leads to longer engine/oil life
- Superior shear stability maintains viscosity in severe service conditions and leads to improved wear protection.
- Exceptional TBN retention resists harmful effects of corrosive exhaust gases and extends oil life
- Low ash content reduces particulate build-up in Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and enhances its life.
- Latest high performance low emission heavy duty diesel engines including those equipped with DPF and Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and meeting the latest US and European emission standards.
- On-highway vehicles and off-highway equipment operating in severe low speed/heavy load conditions using either low (500 ppm) or ultra low (15 ppm) sulphur fuels.
- Suitable for the use in earlier engine models requiring API CJ-4 and below quality oils.
Find the right oil for your car here