Gulf Multi-Vehicle ATF-LV- Premium Synthetic Multi-Vehicle Automatic Transmission Fluid
It is is a fully synthetic low viscosity automatic transmission fluid exclusively designed with advanced multi-vehicle additive technology to serve a broad range of vehicles.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent thermo-oxidative stability, wear protection and resistance to chemical deterioration leads to longer fluid and transmission life
- Low viscosity help reduce pumping losses, drag effect and churning losses
- Improved anti-shudder properties, torque capacity, low temperature properties coupled with balanced frictional stability provides better shift feel and drivability
- Enhanced anti-corrosion properties, excellent foam inhibition and seal protection offers better fluid stability and hardware compatibility
- Minimizes cost of inventory and risk of misapplication due to the suitability for varied applications.
- Extremely high Viscosity index and shear stability ensures adequate lubrication over wider temperature range
- Automatic transmissions of North American cars & trucks requiring fluid meeting GM Dexron® VI and MERCON® -LV quality fluids.
- Automatic transmission manufactured by Allison, ZF and others where such fluids are recommended Gulf Multi-Vehicle ATF-LV is recommended as Fit-For-Use for modern Automatic Transmissions of various OEMs
Note: Not suitable for use in Continuously Variable Transmissions (CVT), Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT), Ford Type F/G, Daimler MB 7 speed (NAG 2), ZF 6 Speed
Find the right oil for your car here