Gulf Harmony AW 32: Gulf Harmony AW series are high performance anti-wear hydraulic oils developed for high pressure hydraulic systems operating under moderate to severe conditions in mobile and industrial service.
- These oils are formulated with high quality base oils and carefully selected performance additives to provide excellent protection against oxidation degradation, rust & corrosion and wear.
- They also possess superior foam control, water separation and rapid air release properties.
- They exceed the performance requirements of global industry standards viz. DIN 51524 Part 2-HLP, AFNOR NFE 48-603 (HM) & ISO 11158 HM and
majority of the international OEMs viz. Denison, Fives Cincinnati (MAG IAS, LLC) & Eaton (Vickers).
Features & Benefits – Gulf Harmony AW 32
- Excellent thermo-oxidative stability controls the formation of sludge & varnish and improves oil life
- Exceptional anti-wear property results in longer pump and component life and reduces costs
- Superior demulsibility helps in faster separation of water from oil and resists formation of emulsions
- Special rust & corrosion inhibitors protect multi-metallurgy components even in presence of moisture
- Rapid air release property minimises chances of pump cavitation leading to trouble free operations
- Compatible with multi-metals and sealing materials commonly used in hydraulic systems
ISO VG 10 through VG 100
- Hydraulic systems operating under moderate to severe conditions in mobile and industrial service
- Older hydraulic systems where leakage is a problem and a cost-effective hydraulic oil providing allround protection is required
- Mobile hydraulic fluid power transmission systems and general machine lubrication
Find the right oil for your vehicle here