Gulf Gear TDL 80W-90 : Gulf Gear TDL series are thermally stable total driveline gear lubricants designed to meet the severe requirements of drivetrains of light and heavy duty commercial vehicles.
These are blended from premium quality base stocks and advanced performance additives to provide excellent protection to drivetrain components, improved gear shifting and enhanced synchroniser protection.
These oils provide reliable protection against thermal and oxidation degradation, rust & corrosion and good low temperature fluidity.
Features & Benefits -Gulf Gear TDL 80W-90
- Unique additive technology allows the use of a single lubricant in rear axles, synchronised and non-synchronised manual transmissions and therefore helps in rationalisation of products.
- Exceptional thermo-oxidative stability and load bearing characteristics help in extending the life of the driveline components and the oil.
- Effective rust and corrosion protection, especially to copper and its alloys reduces wear, extends synchroniser life and improves shifting performance
- Good low temperature fluidity reduces wear and provides easy start-up.
- Good anti-foam properties ensure film strength for effective lubrication.
- Superior seal compatibility minimises leakage and reduces chance of contamination
- Rear axles, synchronised and non-synchronised manual transmissions requiring a single lubricant Drivetrains requiring oils meeting MAN M 3343 Type M or Scania STO 1:0 for axles and 1:1 G for gearboxes
- On-road and Off-highway transmission applications requiring lubricants meeting any of these specs:
API GL-4/GL-5 ; API MT-1 ; MIL-PRF-2105E
SAE J 2360 ; Mack GO-J ; Renault
Eaton ; DAF ; Volvo
- Not recommended for automatic transmissions and limited-slip differentials
Find the right oil for your vehicle here