Gulf Formula PCX 0W-30 – Gulf Formula PCX is an advanced high-performance passenger car motor oil formulated from synthetic base stocks and state-of-the-art additive technology to provide fuel savings apart from maintaining the efficiency and help extending the life of emission reduction systems.
- It is fully compatible with Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and Gasoline Three Way Catalyst (TWC).
- It is specially developed to exceed the service fill requirements of PSA Peugeot Citroën vehicles and vehicles of other make requiring ACEA C2 type of oils.
Features & Benefits – Gulf Formula PCX 0W-30
- Mid SAPS (Sulphated Ash Phosphorus Sulphur) oil formulation helps prolong the life and maintain the efficiency of DPF and TWC.
- Outstanding thermo-oxidative stability resists oil degradation and thus facilitates extended oil change intervals
- Active cleaning agents reduce deposits & sludge and keep engine clean.
- Enhanced frictional properties provide improved fuel economy (ACEA C2) compared to mineral engine oils.
- Excellent anti wear properties lead to superior wear protection
- Exceptional Stay-in-Grade performance ensures reliable lubrication even at higher loads & operating temperatures
- Outstanding low temperature fluidity aids quick cold start and provides wear protection at start-up
- Latest generation passenger cars, SUV’s and light vans of Peugeot and Citroën requiring oils meeting PSA Peugeot Citroën B71 2312 (SAE 0W-30) or B71 2290-2014 (SAE 0W-30 & 5W-30)
- Modern high-performance gasoline and diesel engines in passenger cars and light duty vehicles fitted with DPF and TWC requiring catalyst compatible fuel economy oils meeting ACEA C2
- North American and Japanese passenger cars requiring oils meeting API SM/ CF (SAE 5W-30)
- This oil may be unsuitable for use in some engines (consult owner’s manual/ handbook).
Find the right oil for your vehicle here