Gulf Antifreeze XLL is an Extended Life concentrate based on Mono Ethylene Glycol (MEG) and specially designed corrosion inhibitors to provide protection against frost and corrosion.
Features & Benefits
- It is extended life coolant based on virtually non depleting synergistic combination of corrosion inhibitors.
- It is having high boiling point which decreases the risk of overheating of Antifreeze.
- It has as improved hard water stability as it does not contain silicates and other mineral salts.
- It is compatible with elastomers used by most of the European OEMs.
- It prevents formation of deposits and scale on the surfaces and also compatible with other MEG based antifreeze.
- It is suitable for mixed fleetApplications
- It is recommended to be used at least 33% dosage of Gulf Antifreeze XLL in 67% water. For enhanced protection, 50% of concentrate in 50% of water is recommended.
- It is recommended for use in cooling systems of all types of liquid cooled hi-tech automotive engines where such types of coolants are used. (Please refer OEM manual for recommended
- It is particularly recommended where high temperature aluminum protection is important.
- Warning: Keep all antifreezes out of reach of children. Do not drink antifreeze. If swallowed, induce vomiting and immediately seek medical advice.